Secure, convenient, anytime access to your accounts
With Mobile Money you can:
- View Account Balances
- View Account Transactions
- Transfer Funds Between Your Checking, Savings, and Loan Accounts
- Pay Your Bills and MORE….
To learn more, ask a 4U employee. All you need to get started is an eligible account and a mobile device that can send and receive text messages and / or has access to the internet.
**4U CU Application Code - GoMobile0395
MOBILE BANKING SAFETY TIPS
We would like to take this opportunity to share some basic mobile banking safety tips:
- Avoid storing sensitive information like passwords and social security numbers in your mobile device.
- Password protect your mobile device and lock it while not in use.
- Enable an automatic screen-locking mechanism to lock the device when it’s not actively being used.
- Be aware of your surroundings when typing sensitive information.
- Download all updates for device software and mobile applications.
- If you change your phone number or lose your mobile device, log in to our Home Banking website and disable that device immediately. If you do not have access to a computer at the time, you may notify us and we will disable it for you.
- Monitor your accounts regularly and report suspicious activity.
- NEVER ATTEMPT TO USE THIS APP WHILE DRIVING.
SMShing is phishing that happens via SMS text message. A criminal sends a text message tricking you into replying with financial or personal information or clicking on links that will sneak viruses onto your mobile device. To guard against these scams:
- Don’t respond to a text message that requests personal or financial information. 4U Credit Union will never ask you to respond in this way.
Mobile Banking Video Tutorial:
Mobile Banking Click-Thru Demo: